Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Music artsy parts of life......




I photographed some jewelry that I am going to post up on etsy this weekend. I am still going for the fun eclectic look. I found some nice dresses also and skirts which I am going to photograph soon. The watches and necklace in the photograph I purchased this Sunday... I know they don't work but I am wearing them as bracelets. On a side note...I am watching America's Got Talent and I must say that it makes me want to sing. You know the feeling when you are in your car alone and  your favorite song comes on the radio then you start to sing on the top of your lungs and it sounds just like the artist singing....(well thats what I think when I sing:)...except deep down inside I know I don't sound great but it's fun...... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment