Thursday, July 18, 2013

Walked into a photograph.....




Tonight I am watching the premier of Project Runway and I can say so far they seem to have a good line up of designers, should be an interesting season. For this photo shoot this past weekend with my sister we went on a drive to find a cool back drop for photos. We ended up just pulling over on the side of the road and taking quick photos because there were many bugs flying around. I am wearing a dress I found at a yard sale for $3 and a chain necklace with two rings I also found for $1 brand American Eagle. The necklace with the blue bird was given to me as a gift from Walter :). My hair is pinned up in a bun and I realized that I might need a hair cut but I am going to wait until winter. I know it does not make sense.....short hair is for summer.... and long hair is for winter (you know hair is the new scarf:) but it's really a beanie). Tip of the day, when bargain hunting remember to look for jewelry, because you can use them as accessories with almost any outfit. They become staple pieces in your outfits! Yellow is the color of the sun and the color of a butterfly with a smile as it flew into a photograph....


No comments:

Post a Comment